We understand that quality machines represent the basis for the quality of the springs. We swear by established manufacturers from Germany and elsewhere in Europe – almost all our machines and equipment originate there.
We continuously invest in new equipment and are proud to own state-of-the-art CNC spring winding machines. Our last purchase was Wafios FMU16.
- 12 spring winding machines;
- 2 machines for bending and shaping springs;
- 1 bending and cutting machine;
- 2 grinding machines;
- 4 furnaces for thermal processing;
- 1 machine for micro forging.
- 2 measuring devices for controlling the force of compression and tension springs with a computer printout of statistical values (CP, CPK, MIN, MAX, AVG etc.);
- 1 measuring device for controlling the force of torsion springs with a computer printout of statistical values (CP, CPK, MIN, MAX, AVG etc.);
- 1 coordinate measuring device for controlling the length and angles of the spring;
- 1 machine for spring sustainability testing.